Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alive and moving onward!

I am alive and living again. For the last week I have used up an entire box of Kleenex and swallowed every pill imaginable. I am finally breathing out of my nose and my coughs have come down to a minimum. There is just something about colds you just can not wait till they are over. I am on an upward spiral and no I don't have H1N1.

The last little while has been a busy one but lets be real when is it not busy. So I have had a few weekends off lately. I was able to go home and visit my parents Sept long weekend and then the following weekend went up to Edmonton to visit some more family which is always fun. I had the great privilege of attending a football game which was one of my goals this year. Edmonton lost but that is another story. The good thing about a bigger city is the more options of things to do. I just couldn't live there with all the roads and traffic etc.

I attended another weeding recently and I have now decided that I just don't want to do a reception. To much craziness, to much work. To make it easier on my self I will give them something to eat and send them home. I know I am always changing my mind. I am just thinking that I would rather spend money on my honeymoon then on the weeding. Just a new thought we will see how that lasts.

I was able to go to the Calgary Zoo a few days ago with a client. It has been a few years since I have been there so I kind of forgot what it was like. It is a lot of walking but I think it was worth it. They have added a lot of animals since I have been there last and a lot of them were a lot of fun to look at. The thing about zoo animals is that they get fed all day long, they get to relax and have fun, they just don't have a lot of room to roam. I don't think that it is that bad of a life.

The last time I wrote I mentioned that the Tennis US Open had begun. The best tennis tournament of the whole year. This years tournament was a little crazy. There was a 17teen year old that blew everyone away and made to the forth round and then lost but shocked everyone with her talent. There was a lot of the top seeded players who kept loosing very early. This made it easier for some of the other players to make it further. Kim Clijsters on the female side, who has not played for a while because she had a baby, came back better then ever to win against Serena Williams in the final. This also shocked the tennis world. On the men's side Ferder lost in the final to a very unknown tennis player. So yes this years US Open was something else. It will be remembered for years to come.

There has been a new addition to my family as my youngest brother and his wife had a baby boy. I now have six nephews and no nieces. How ever I am very happy for them.

Fall is upon us and I am trying to do as much as I can outside before winter comes. As you know there is nothing I like about it getting colder. If you like the weather just remember of what comes next. Maybe we won't get winter this year. Wishful thinking I Know.

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!

No comments: