Saturday, December 26, 2009

A look back at 2009

The year 2009 is almost over and I feel like I need to tell you all some of the highlights of my year.

I started my year off with a new addition to my family with my very own 2009 Toyota corolla. This car has been good to me so far and I hope it will prove to be good investment.

With my job this year I have had a few new adventures and experienced a few new things. I am very grateful for the support I get in both of my jobs. With out the support I don't think I would be able to make it through some of the challenges I have faced. That is the thing with people with disabilities they always bring on challenges for you to face. In my opinion the accomplishments weigh out the challenges. Both of my jobs have there chalenges but I enjoy both of them.

In may I had the great privilege of going to New York City. This was a great trip as I quickly got use to the busy life of the people that lived there. This was defiantly one of the highlights of my year as I found the city quite beautiful. The great thing about New York is that there are so many things to do there you would never be bored. There theater shows are incredible as I was able to attend several.

The summer went by so fast as there was always something going on. I had a few more friends get married and made some short trips around Lethbridge. I spent most of my spare time in the summer playing golf as I finally bought some golf clubs this year. Every time I went I got better and the more I loved the sport. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to go next summer. I of course played tennis this summer but it got put on the back burnner as I spent most of my time golfing.

I have really enjoyed living with my roommate this year. We get along really well and we enjoy a lot of the same things so we have a lot of fun together. We recently went and saw so you think you can dance in Calgary. So much better in person. We decided this year that we were not going to buy each other presents this year for Christmas that we were going to go on a trip together. I think this will be great, we just have to decide where we are going to go.

I have had a lot of sickness this year but have recovered each time which I am truly grateful for. With all of the ups and downs this year I am looking forward to the new adventures of the new year. I wish you all a great 2010!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!!!

No comments: