Friday, December 5, 2008

Who dosen't like Friday!

Hello everyone, this is my third blog this week, aren't you proud of me! I am so glad that it is Friday. Friday means that there is only one more day till the weekend which is always a happy feeling.

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. My roommate and I decided to venture out to a late showing of Twilight. Oh my gosh, I know that I talk a lot about shows and movies that I see, but this movie is a must see. I am not a fan of vampires but the story line for this movie and book, I should say is incredible. The main character falls in love with a vampire. The vampire dose everything in his power to protect her. There is comedy in it which also makes it entertaining as well as a good looking guy. Could you ask for anything more! I truly can't wait for the next movie to come out.

For the first time in a long time, I have the privilege of having the weekend off from work. I really don't even know what to do with my self. I have decided to just go with the flow. There is nothing truly better then being able to sleep in and believe me when I say that is the number one thing on my list for tomorrow.

I went for a short visit to my brothers house tonight to hang out with my nephews! They grow up so fast. They all have so much energy. Oh what I would not do to be a kid again. Being a kid is good for not having a lot of responsibility and being able to play. I just would rather be an adult. I am sure some of you out there would disagree with me.

I wish everyone a happy weekend! Don't get caught doing something I wouldn't do! Ha Ha!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis

No comments: