Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

Today was an extremely cold day. I was driving around all day long with my client and had a hard time getting in and out of my car. You have to wait for the car to heat up and by the time it dose it is time to get out of the car. I know it could be way worse. I should be grateful, but I just don't like winter.

Well this particular Wednesday I spent all day with the same client which is a little unusually. I didn't mind because she is my favorite. Shh I know I shouldn't have favorites, but I just can't help it. We did a lot of things today. We were able to go to the movie mill in the afternoon. There was nothing much new there because we go every week so we decided on Beverly hills Chawawa. This was not a good a movie as people had told me it was. I just don't have a love of movies where animals talk. I think they should leave that to people. The story line was very predictable and the acting was not very good. So if you ever think of seeing this movie, I would think twice.

On the news yesterday they were talking about how Walmart is open 24 hours for the Christmas season. Now I am sure this is good for people who work shift work or who have no time in there busy life to go then in the wee hours of the morning, but just can't help but feel sorry for the workers. They are the ones who have to put up with crazy shoppers not just for 12 hours but 24 hours. They deserve an award. I know I sound like I am a Scrooge. I am not a fan of Christmas.

On to a happier note, I am very excited to have a few days off for Christmas!! Because Christmas lands on a Thursday, I get four days off! I am almost done my Christmas shopping, I only have one more person to by for.

I wish everyone the best! Stay inside where it is warm!

Mary

P.S There is nothing better then Tennis!

No comments: