Monday, December 1, 2008

Fights or no Fights!

Wow I cannot believe that it had been since October 26Th since I have written my last blog. I can't believe that the months have just flown by. It really is December and I am just not ready for Christmas. I really just don't want the year to end.

That last time I wrote I was trying to recover from my wisdom teeth surgery. Well it took a while and I am finally almost healed. I am very glad that I only have to do that once in my life.

The other thing that I wrote about last time was my life changing diet. I have been on my diet now for exactly one month now and I feel like I am doing pretty good. I have officially lost three pounds and I am feeling a lot better about my body. I must admit I am already noticing a lot of changes this diet is making with my life. It is not easy to always eat healthy and I have a lot of cravings. Don't tell my roommate but I have cheated twice. The good thing is I have not had any fast food in one month. Yeah shout for joy!!!

On Friday night I went to a lethbridge hurricanes game. The game was really good and the hurricanes one, which is awesome. The only thing was in the third period with twelve minutes to go both teams decided to fight and not just one player from each team but five players from each team decided to fight each other. So there was five players from each team in the penalty box. Now everyone that I went with enjoys the fights at the hockey games and I think that I am the only one who will say this but I don't really enjoy them. I enjoy everything else about the game. I know I am crazy.

Well that's pretty much it for now. Life is crazy but when is life not crazy! I wish everyone well.

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then Tennis!

No comments: