Sunday, October 26, 2008

.There is nothing better then family and friends.

I know that I have not written in a while and I apologize. Life has had no slow moments. When ever I am glad that I don't have a lot going, the next thing I know life gets way to busy.

In the last month I have had four different doctors appointments. Each one very different. I have to say that I am so impressed with the nurses that work at the hospital. I have never been a fan of hospitals, however the way the nurses were to me has restored my faith. There is defiantly a reason why some people are nurses. My last doctors appointment with my doctor was very eye opening. I was told that I have to much fat around my liver and that I need to loose 15 pounds by February. I think that this can be done I just have to change my eating habits and do a lot more exercise. The good thing is that nobody will recognize me when I loose 15 pounds!

On Thursday I had the fortunate pleasure of getting my wisdom teeth out. This is one of the most painful things I have ever done. It has been four days now and I am still in a lot of pain. If any one ever asks me if they should get them out I say to them don't do it. The thing that I have learned from this is do not be afraid to ask for help. I would like to thank all of those people who have helped me in more ways then one.

With all of these things that have gone on in my life recently I am so grateful for family and friends, I don't know what I would do with out them. Remember that if anyone needs anything I will be there for you!

Talk you soon!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!

No comments: