Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!

This week has been a very long, crazy but good week. Snow has truly graced our presence with a foot or two on the ground. The snow is great for moisture but as you have probable herd from me before I could easily live with out it.

Monday started with a crazy day of a lot of people in a bad mood which rubbed off on me. The end of Monday made it all worth while when my roommate and I attended the wonderful showing of Lord of the dance. This was my great privilege of seeing them live for a second time. They were even better the second time. The dancing was incredible, the music made your seat rumble, and the inspiration that you left with would inspire anyone to become a dancer. My roommate and I tried a few moves in our driveway after the show and I didn't even come close to spectacular stile of dancing I had seen. For a persons feet to move that fast is one amazing sight.

On Tuesday I helped a friend what her next step in life was going to be. One thing I told her was that you will never know how life is going to turn out, but if you take it one day at a time that is all you can do. Some advice that I should probably listen to. life is not suppose to be easy but for some people it is just harder.

On to a happier note, Wednesday and Thursday just flew by with full days of work. Friday was a busy day indeed. There was a full day of work with a client Christmas party to end off with. Every year I volunteer to help out with my clients Christmas party. I feel its the one time of the year I can truly give something to them. It was full of great food and entertainment.

This weekend will be a very relaxing one filled with things I fell like doing not things I have to do. That's the best kind of you ask me. I wish everyone a great weekend!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!

No comments: