Monday, December 15, 2008

Lets hope a third time dose not come!

I didn't have to work this weekend so I spent 90% of my time in doors. The weather was just to cold and the roads were horrible. There was just not time to ease into this cold weather it was just thrown on us like a water balloon falling from a balcony. I know that sounds silly but it was the only thing I could think of.

This cold weather has payed a toll on me already and not just because it is cold outside. On Sunday my roommate and I were on our way to church as usual when she turned a corner to fast and spun around and then landed in a snowbank on the side of the road. A very nice gentleman jumped out to help us but we couldn't get the car out and he decided to go get some chains from home to help get us out. Well while he was gone some nice gentlemen from my church drove by and imminently stopped by to help us and right away we were pulled out of the snow bank. We were very lucky as there was no damage to the car or to our selves.

On Sunday night I went to start my car because it hadn't been on all weekend. Well I took off the automatic key lock thing so that I could leave it running locked. Well when I went to try to unlock it, it wouldn't work. I had no idea where my second set of keys were and I got very frustrated. My roommate and I tried everything we could think of to get that car open and nothing worked. I finally gave up and called the lock smith. He was not able to come because he was so busy, so I called AMA. They took an hour to get there because they were so busy. When the guy finally came to save me he said that my car was the third one that night that locked there keys in there car.

Monday morning I went to work as usual. Well I thought my automatic key lock was broken because it didn't work the night before so I took my door key off and put it on a different key chain so that I wouldn't be able to lock my keys in my car again. I park my car at work and lock it to look inside and realize that the key chain with my car door key was in the car. So not only once did I lock my keys in my car but tow times. I immediately call the locksmith again to come and save me. I did not learn my lesson. For the rest of the day I was able to not lock my keys in my car and hope to never do it again.

My Deer roommate is off the the warm destination of Florida. Her swim team will be there till after new years. I already feel a little lonely. I am sure I will get through it. I will miss her dearly.

I hope your winter season is going better then mine!!!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!

No comments: