Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There is nothing good about the weekend being over!

Well its Monday again and I can't wait for the weekend. The weekends are just never long enough and before you know it you have to go back to work.

This weekend I made a spur of the moment decision and went home to visit my parents. I had the weekend off and the fact that it was a long weekend was a great opportunity to to go home. So Friday after work I drove up to good old Elk Point. I hadn't been there since Christmas and it didn't shock me much to see that the town was pretty much the same as the last time I was there.

Saturday my parents and I went to the St. Paul rodeo. This is a town 30 min from Elk Point. It was just an amateur rodeo, but it was very well done. It lasted for three hours. Which is a long time but I really enjoyed it.

It is just crazy lately how addicted I am to the show big brother. On Sunday I couldn't keep my eyes away from the screen as I was cheering for who I wanted to win the head of house hold competition. It is not a very good show but I can't stop watching it. The people all hate each other and are constantly stabbing each other behind there backs. What attracts someone to this kind of show I don't know.

Today I came home and my second room ate moved in. It will be a little crazy for a while until my other roommate gets married next month.

Well that's all from my crazy life!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!

No comments: