Monday, September 15, 2008

Holding on for Dear Life

well we are almost half way into September and I am secretly waiting for summer to start over again. I know I am in love with that season. There is just nothing better then a hot summer day. I know I should just deal with the change of the season but I am going to hold on to the summer as long as I can.

This weekend I had the great privilege of attending my oldest Nephew's baptism. What a wonderful experience to see someone take on a whole new set of responsibilities. Embarrassing story of that day, my sister-in-Law asked me to sing a song for the baptism. I gladly excepted. When I was about to start I forgot the words and had to start all over again. What an embarrassing thing do do in front of a crowd of people. The baptism was in the morning and so I had the rest of the Saturday to hang out with my family. We were able to have a really good time doing various things and having really good conversations. Are family dose not get together very often so it was a good time had by all.

My crazy life is still happening every day. I am still working like way to much, but enjoying the amount I am learning every day from mt two jobs.

I hope you all are living life to the fullest!

Love Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then Tennis!

No comments: