Monday, August 25, 2008

The joys of Camping!

Well this Monday was no different then any other then the fact that I did not want to get out of bed this morning. There was a relization that the weekend was over and it just was not long enough.

This weekend was quite exciting. I went camping for the second time this summer. This time my friends and I ventured out to Writing on Stone. There is a beautiful campground there. Writing on Stone is right beside the milk river. On Saturday we went toobing down the river. This was a little scary to me as I had not done this since I was a little girl. My friends were kind of laughing at me as I was making funny noises. But i got braver the longer I was on the river. It ended up being a very fun trip. My friends did a lot of reading this weekend while I played card games and went for a walk. Overall it was a wonderfull weekend full of good food a lots of relaxzation.

Today was a good day as well as there was a few new clients and not enough staff. The joy of my field of never having enough staff. Never the less the day went really well.

I look forward to what fun and exciting things this week will bring.

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!

No comments: