Monday, August 18, 2008

Defiantly A Monday!

I woke up today at 8:30 and had realized that my alarm had not gone off. I was a little worried since I was suppose to be at work at 8:30. I quickly got ready and made it to work at 8:45. Do not ask me how I did that because I still don't know. This was not a good start to my week. It defiantly felt like a Monday.

Well In the morning at work I was assigned to help out with the float that was going to go into the parade. I did not have a clue what was to be done or how. This is defiantly Peak stile when nobody else new what was going on either. So I took charge and somehow I was able to get everything done. It is kind of a weird looking float but it works. I looked across the road from work and the kayak place had a wonderful float with moving objects on it. I felt a little embarrassed for our float. Its a good thing that we are in Lethbridge and not Calgary. I am still proud of my clients for working hard on our float. If they like it I do to!

In the afternoon I got to waste time with clients getting a doughnut and a Slurpee. I was also able to get me car washed. Kind of a slack afternoon. I deserved it after my busy morning.

The weekend was quite wonderful. On Saturday I was able to spend most of the day at Park lake laying on the water! It was so relaxing. Then that night my friends and I had a bonfire which is always wonderful. Sunday I had a three hour nap which never happens and then spent the evening watching the Olympics. Great weekend for relaxing because I didn't have to work!

I am so excited just like Denise about the medals that Canada has got in the last couple of days. The Olympics just keep getting better and better. I have nothing to complain about. Ya hoo!!!

Well that is it for me today. Don't work to hard and enjoy the hot weather!!!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then Tennis!

No comments: