Thursday, August 14, 2008

Be Aware of the Basball!

Hello all, I am back from the dead! Just kidding. Well Today is Thursday and I can't wait till the weekend because I don't have to work. This dose not happen very often these days. I have been doing fifteen hour days lately. I don't recommend this for any one.

Well today was a little different for my agency had a baseball game for all the individuals and staff. We do this every day but this year was a little bit crazy. We managed to have three people get hurt. All three people recovered quite well. I wish they would make a softball that was soft on the inside so that it wouldn't hurt so bad when you got hit by it. By the way I was one of the people that got hit by the ball. I took it like a man!!! That's what you get for being the pitcher. I loved it, it was a lot of fun!

Well the Olympics are quite wonderful. I have especially loved the gymnastics. The Chinese women and men are just outstanding this year. I have always loved the American gymnasts ever since I was a little girl. This year however they just didn't compare to the power and consistency of the Chinese. We Canadians have yet to win a medal. Never less the Olympics are just wonderful. China did a wonderful job with all of there facilities. The are all incredible! Especially for the rafting wow Its very beautiful!

The weekend is almost upon me and I don't know what will be doing. I guess I will just wait for what surprises will come my way.

Love you ALL!

Mary

P.S. Tennis is the best sport ever!

No comments: