Tuesday, August 5, 2008

There is nothing better then Summer!

Well we are all ready into August and I can't believe it. I don't like to think of August being over because it means that summer is almost over. I love summer! There is nothing better then the hot sun and various activities that make me so happy. I can't lie tennis is on the top of the list!

Another thing that has got me so excited is the upcoming Olympics. The opening ceremonies starts in a few days and I can't wait. I love both the summer and winter Olympics and there is not one sport that I don't like to watch. I think our country has great athletes. There is nothing better then watching countries from all over the world compete against each other.

This long weekend was very enjoyable. I didn't do to many things but hang out with family and watch a lot of movies. It is always hard after a long weekend to go back to work. Today felt like it should already be Friday. That is not a good start to my week.

Other then that there is not much new with me! Same old things! My thoughts and Prayers are with my sister in Law and her family.

So Long for now!

Mary

P.S. Tennis is the best sport ever!

No comments: