Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The windy day

Hello every buddy! I don't know about you but I got blown away a few times today.
Well Today was an alright day. There are a lot of staff away this week at a conference, so we were short staffed. I went riding with my client this morning which can sometimes makes me dizzy with all of the circles that we go in. I am not an expert but you would think that you could do a lot more things on horses then go in circles. You can walk over things go around barrels etc. I think that I should be in charge. I know that I would make it a lot more exciting. I would at least give my clients something to keep there mind busy instead of making them dizzy.
In the afternoon I took some clients to the YWCA to play some games. This time we were lucky because we left with out any injuries.
Today after work I had to get my vaccination for the Mumps. About a week ago one of the staff at work got the mumps and now everyone needs to take precautions. The nurse that gave the vaccination said that it will hurt a little bit after she gives it. Well I don't know if I am a baby but it really hurts. My whole arm is in a lot of pain. The nurse said that I could have side affects up to three weeks after you get your shot. This seems like a long time to me. Well the good thing is that I can't give the mumps to any one now. So rest assured everyone!
Today I bought the best movie of all time. It is called Dan in Real Life. This movie will make you laugh, cry and make you feel good for days after watching it. My Roommate Denise would agree with me. She has already watched it about four or five times. I will be watching it when I get off work today.
Well that's pretty much it. I hope your day was not as windy as mine!

No comments: