Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Run don't question it

Well My weekend was busy, busy, busy. I wish that weekends were three days instead of two, that way I could do more things with all my men ha ha!It never seems like there is enough time to finish all that you have to do with the two days that you are given.

I spent my Saturday cleaning my room, car, and house. This tired me out so much that I had to have a rest before getting ready for my Saturday night activity.

On Saturday night I went to a Mexican Fiesta. This was all new to me as I had never been to an event such as this. They start you off with a three course meal. They had a salad and then rice and fajitas. For desert we had a flan. I wasn't so thrilled about the flan. To me it was really mushy. While we were eating there was a great variety of Mexican music. I couldn't help from moving and grooving to the music. If my Roommate Denise was there she would probably give me a weird stare because she dose not have the love for dancing as much as I do. After dinner they had a silent auction, which I won a Quesa dea maker. I was very excited to be able to maybe have my own Mexican Fiesta. At this wonderful event there was also a very good looking guy, who dressed just the way I like it. He was wearing a nice pair of Jeans with a button up stripped shirt with a sweater over top of that. Every guy should take notes. This guy made my night.

Sunday I had to work. The kids were really hipper and not wanting to listen. I felt bad because they were confined to the house which doesn't always keep them occupied for four hours.

Today I had the privilege of spending the whole day with the same client. My client and I did a little bit of everything. We basically went around the whole city doing a variety of things. Near the end of the day we had to do a fire drill in the basement suit that we spend most of our time in. We found out that the windows are all nailed shut. This defiantly is a very bad thing. If you hear someone yelling really loud, just run don't question it. That's pretty much it for now!

P.S. There is nothing better then tennis!

No comments: