Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am now toilet trained!

Hello everybody this is my very first blog so bear with me. My roommates keep telling me that I should try to write a blog. I told them that I am not a very good writer. They said that doesn't matter. So I will try it for a while and see how it goes.
I have had a very busy week working hard as usual. On Friday I attended a conference on how to toilet people with disabilities. This was a really funny conference to attend. The lady was very forward and told everyone that her program is 100% successful. I feel like I can toilet any one now. I hope that comment doesn't scare anyone.
On Friday night I attended a dace for young adults. This is usually a very fun activity, but as soon as I entered the gym I felt like I was to old to be there. When I started dancing they played the goofy song and then the space jam song. The music was horrible and I then was convinced that I needed to leave. I went home and spent the rest of my night watching t.v.
Saturday I got to spend most of the day with a good friend and get caught up on each others lives.
Sunday I went to church which is always exciting and the I had to go to work.
It was a very busy week but a good one. I hope you enjoyed a little bit of insight into my life.

No comments: