Monday, February 9, 2009

Summer will be her before we know it!

Today was a very busy Monday! I woke up today and started my new work out routine with my awesome trainer my roommate. I have never before had a work out routine quite like this. My roommate swims for the swim team at the university and is very familiar with ways to work out. It was only my first day but I am already feeling the affects of it. I don't have a lot of time to go to gym so I have to fit into my life where I can. As most of you remember I am on a diet, which is still going very well. This work out routine will help with that. I just hate getting up in morning but this is the only time I have to do it. My Monday was also filled with a little bit of shopping, bowling and walking outside with the gorgeous weather we have been having lately. I have probable said this a million times but I can not wait for summer!!!

My weekend was awesome! Friday was filled with family, university basketball and a party to end off the night. It was great to be able to do so many things in one night and things that I don't often get to do. Saturday was catch up on laundry as well as having to work for four hours. Sunday was awesome! It was our Ward conference at church. Our Stake President spoke two times and his talks were just wonderful. ?He is so to the point but still brings a little bit of humor as well as the spirit. I was just so impressed I couldn't stop thinking about for the rest of the day. I ended of my Sunday with a visit from some friends and we talked the night away. I just couldn't ask for a better weekend!!!

I have to give you all a movie review because you know that I love to. So a week ago I went to see the new movie Bride Wars. I love romantic comedies but this movie just didn't cut it for me. I didn't find it funny at all. The storyline was very predictable and it just didn't do anything for me. I know that there are probable lots of you out there that would disagree with me but I was just not impressed.

That is pretty much it for right now. Remember to get your tennis racquet's ready for summer will be upon us before we know it!!!

Mary

P.S. There is nothing better then Tennis!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I liked bride wars!